Are you looking for a company that can handle repainting of your car park markings? Then, there are many options available online where you can choose the one based on your requirements.
What are car park markings?
In order to differentiate spaces, car park markings are an important part of parking regulations. Standard white lines, single red lines, double red lines, single yellow lines and double yellow lines are used in different places.
Car parks are very important and as a business have a parking lot that is well marked is highly essential. Therefore, if your parking lines are faded, you will need to repaint them.
How does having car park markings help?
- The markings will help your customers to have easy access to their cars.
- They will help your customers in parking in the designated places.
- It is helpful when car park markings have parking spaces designated for disabled people and entry/ exit ways.
- It can save time of your customer and enable them to park quickly without having to look for parking space.
What are Road Markings?
Road markings are used to provide guidance to drivers while driving. Road markings with different colours and patterns expect appropriate actions from the road users. The markings help the users/ drivers to know where they can turn, park, pass or stop. Road marking did not exist forever. It was first introduced in the UK in 1918 and then gradually underwent many changes. Some markings in place are the white lines, cats’ eyes, etc. Some of the different ways of adding markings to roads are painting, applying thermoplastic markings, temporary marking tape etc.
Some of the services offered by road marking companies are:
- Reflective road stud’s installation: Road studs help in providing effective night guidance during the night and extreme weather conditions.
- Road line Painting: The paint used for road line painting is extra strong and durable to withstand heat, water snow etc.
- Line removal: The most effective method to remove road line markings is with ultra-pressure water blasting.
- Screed applied markings: In this method, a self-propelled application pram is used to produce lines that are of pre-selected thickness.
- Raised rib line applications: A special shoe is used to apply the thermoplastic by a screed technique.
- Extrusion and spray Thermo-plastic applications: A mechanically propelled vehicle is used in this method and hot thermoplastic paint is applied from a thermoplastically controlled tank to the road surface.